Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lifestyle Crossroads

Not that I've ever been out of shape, but at 32 years old I am in the best physical shape of my life. I consistently run no less than 50 miles a week and I am a push-up and sit-up fiend. I also have the chest, arms, legs, and abs to prove it. I have never felt better and more in control of my own health. However, this kind of lifestyle did not come easy. Seven years ago I had to make some very hard lifestyle choices regarding my diet, and then work through a very powerful addiction to cigarettes. Thank you to my own sure willpower and drive to be a better and healthier person I can confidently say that I am very proud of myself. Maybe you feel like you're at some kind of crossroads regarding your health and own general wellbeing? Maybe you would like to change something in your life that isn't working for you? By all means grit those teeth and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment